What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help improve your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, provide us with feedback or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver interesting content and product offerings
- To improve our website and process your transactions faster and more efficiently
- To generate quicker responses to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with you after inquiries thru live chat, email or phone
How do we protect your information?
Our website uses Malware Scanning on a regular basis to check for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. Only a limited number of persons have special access to such systems in order to process your transactions, and all such personnel are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of all sensitive information. All transactions are processed through a secure gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can continue to provide a better overall website experience. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings. Check your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie preferences.
Please note that if you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. This will affect the user experience, i.e. what makes your site experience more efficient, and the website may not function properly. You may, however, still be able to place orders.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. You can read the complete ploicy here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests
- Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has been completed
To comply with the EC Directive, we agree to the following:
- Not to use misleading subjects or email addresses
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Allow users to unsubscribe anytime by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, following the instructions at the bottom of each email will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence. You can also email us at email@example.com if you are unable to successfully unsubscribe.